Lord I am praying to move to a better ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blestsony33

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I am praying to move to a better neighborhood for my children. I have been looking for houses but either it is out of my price range or not in a safe area. I pray God helps me to buy a house in a more suitable area.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
229
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
299
I am ### I live in ### I have neighbors who are very wicked and godless they are selfish and inconsiderate they are living about me they are stamping on my ceiling they live above me They are deliberately stamping and making a lot of noise they are being spiteful and are out to make my life...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom