Dear Heavenly FatherI am in search of a new ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kay121956
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay121956

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father

I am in search of a new job, I have several offers trying to make the correct decision. Lord please guide me. Thank you Jesus for providing for me and watching over my family.

I need to get back on my feet financially and save money.

In Jesus Name I pray

Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I'm a GenXer fellow; my birthday is next week, and I would really appreciate any prayers for me to land a full-time job. I've been working remote contract-based gigs (I'm in between projects now) and really would like a permanent, full-time position (onsite is fine, but one that gives me...
Replies
9
Views
146
Dear Lord Jesus, Cause I keep praying here and explaining to please help me catch a break before my next birthday by the end of the year. I am trying to make wholesome, good, and most of all Christian entertainment and trying to help other people catch breaks who are in sympathetic situations...
Replies
6
Views
128
Dear Lord, my heavenly father, I thank you for your assistance in my dissertation writing. I hope what I have done is enough for getting a good grades so I will move on from this stage of life. Lord, I pray for your blessings and assistance in the job search for both my husband and I. It is...
Replies
10
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom