Aeleoland
Disciple of Prayer
Hi, I'm a GenXer fellow; my birthday is next week, and I would really appreciate any prayers for me to land a full-time job. I've been working remote contract-based gigs (I'm in between projects now) and really would like a permanent, full-time position (onsite is fine, but one that gives me some flexibility as I'm caring for my father, who has cognitive issues - hybrid would be nice).
I also wish to land in a job where I can do well and not be critiqued (I've been experiencing this lately) for my pace, etc. I know things in the office workspace have appeared to be honing in on speed like never before, etc., but I know that going super fast and being accurate simultaneously isn't my forte, and I am a guy who prefers to deliver top-quality work for an employer in a careful, well-thought-out manner, but not zero in on how speedily I can get this done.
I'm not married (which doesn't sit well with me, lol, but that'll be for another prayer request), so I feel like I'm kind of a one-man show here, without the support some terrific wives provide their blessed husbands. I appreciate all your prayers. It'd be a huge birthday gift to land and accept an offer before the date arrives.
I also wish to land in a job where I can do well and not be critiqued (I've been experiencing this lately) for my pace, etc. I know things in the office workspace have appeared to be honing in on speed like never before, etc., but I know that going super fast and being accurate simultaneously isn't my forte, and I am a guy who prefers to deliver top-quality work for an employer in a careful, well-thought-out manner, but not zero in on how speedily I can get this done.
I'm not married (which doesn't sit well with me, lol, but that'll be for another prayer request), so I feel like I'm kind of a one-man show here, without the support some terrific wives provide their blessed husbands. I appreciate all your prayers. It'd be a huge birthday gift to land and accept an offer before the date arrives.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.