Dear Lord I come to you in my time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopingfortomorrow

Servant of All
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. It has been months since I was with my boyfriend. I am on my hands & knees asking that he will love me and that he will learn how to be nice to me and stay together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want us to be happy for a long time to come. I want all women & distractions to go away. I want his love and his affection Lord, please help me.....
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God can not bless fornication...it leads to death..Lord bring her to the place of righteousness in YOU...in Jesus name...walk in obedience to HIS will and way and see glory and favor upon your life...Lord speak wisdom and truth to them bring them to the place of life in You in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
164
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
179
I SPEAK LIFE I GET TO MOVE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN BUILD MY FIRST HOME GREATLY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD IS FINE AT THIS POINT NEAR EITHER BEACH OR A LAKE PREFERABLY GREATLY NOW URGENTLY GREATLY MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN COME WITH ME VISIT STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT GREATLYYYYY NO WORRIES AND OUR PETS GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom