God You Know My Requests Are Many

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velmar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Velmar

Guest
GOD YOUR GRACE AND GOODNESS ARE ALL IN ALL (GOD HONESTLY IT IS ROUGH WHEN YOU TELL ME "MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR THEE" and I don't see what I want or believe or it is not forthcoming as I would like.

GOD THERE ARE SO MANY REQUESTS IN MY LIFE I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. IT WOULD BE EASIER WITHOUT THE OPPRESSION OF THOSE WHO MAKE LIVING DIFFICULT FOR ME.

GOD THE MATERIAL NEEDS ARE MANY FOR HOUSE AND HOME AND BUSINESS. GOD THE BUSINESS WOULD TAKE CARE OF ITSELF WITH A BOOST OF $. GOD THE OTHER NEEDS, GOD WE HAVE SO MUCH GOOD HEALTH THANK YOU. BUT WE ALL NEED TO BE IN DIFFERENT PLACES, SOME OF US OUT OF THE HOSPITALS AND SOME OF US WORKING AT HOME AND BUILDING LIVES FOR OTHERS.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD, Hear my prayer touch my ### heart the people he is with is no good for him, please give him a better life. ### job working in the church. I will \LOVE\ that please AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
474
GOD sometimes I don't know what to say when I pray but I pray you hear and listen to my heart. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
515
Matthew 6:7-8 - King James Version 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. In Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom