I am ###+ now, with diabetic problems. Plse help ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulinus
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulinus

Guest
I am 60+ now, with diabetic problems. Plse help pray that our land buyer who has been holding his last payment of our land shall release his payment tomorrow, cause we need the funds so badly as we got to settle our debts to the bank who has been threatening us to take our only house and small family business we are surviving on it now. They threaten to take over for only 20% of the legal market value, and they are bribing their lawyers to sue us/ our lawyer. My second son has left home and stay with his church mentor's house for a week because of this case as well, for he can't take this. Please, please intercede for us, I serve the Lord for the last thirty-five years now, and it's getting hard now to face my difficulties or this probational period from the Lord.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Merciful Lord, I am now at the point of losing my Universal Credit because I have been told that I need to expand my job search. I can't remain unemployed for another two years claiming this benefit along with receiving a monthly grant if Covid-19 hasn't been stopped. This is a completely...
Replies
10
Views
376
Oh Yeshua, I am now approaching a full year of unemployment this Thursday having fully exhausted my job search efforts to find suitable opportunities with nothing in sight. Those opportunities that I already pursued I am still waiting patiently for them to become invitations of interviews let...
Replies
9
Views
17
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom