Need prayers for ###. On ### 20### I was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sac

Humble Prayer Partner
Need prayers for ###.

On ###, ###, I was in office and blood started oozing from my nose. I was rushed to the hospital and was detected that my pressure has gone high. Please pray for ###. A lot of worries.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Father, Please Bless your child in need. Hear their prayers and be with them in their distress. Allow them to feel the comfort of Your love and the presence of the Holy Spirit. We know that all things work together for their good, and we pray that all of their needs be met, and their troubles eased by the peace that only You can give. We know Father that all things are possible with You, and that You can create a way even when no way seems open. Please Lord help your child to stay in faith and to remember there is no problem too large for God. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
136
Hello, can I ask for your prayers for my Partner ###, he's been poorly for sometime but has now been diagnosed with liver failure, he will need a transplant. ### is a man of God and I believe in the power of prayer from Jesus and God and I know they can perform miracles. ### is my world, so...
Replies
15
Views
488
I was reading these prayers praying for many husbands. I asked for prayers from others for my husband who was knocked off a ladder and suffered physical and now experiencing mental issues. He never treated me fairly because of bad communication. I kept with him. Even though I felt others were...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom