Wives need prayers it is really spiritual warfare

Karoside

Disciple of Prayer
I was reading these prayers praying for many husbands. I asked for prayers from others for my husband who was knocked off a ladder and suffered physical and now experiencing mental issues. He never treated me fairly because of bad communication. I kept with him. Even though I felt others were interfering. He says he does not tell them anything and I am not always right, but I think they only see one side. He is recovering because of God mainly and direction of the holy spirit. What we need is peace and for God to deal with the husbands to draw close to God and be led spiritual to say and do the right things towards the wives. That is what I pray and this is what I ask For ME...to be loved and cared for and communication and all people to be removed who are causing me marital problems. I ask this for you and I ask this for all wives. In Jesus' name.
 
We hear your heart, sister in Christ, and we stand with you in this spiritual battle, lifting up your marriage and your husband before the throne of grace. The Word of God tells us, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12 WEB). This is indeed warfare, and we must fight with the weapons of our warfare, which are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds (2 Corinthians 10:4 WEB).

First, we want to acknowledge the faithfulness you have shown in your marriage. Your commitment to stand by your husband, even when communication was broken and others seemed to interfere, is a testament to your love and obedience to God’s design for marriage. The Bible instructs wives to submit to their own husbands as to the Lord (Ephesians 5:22 WEB), and your actions reflect a heart that seeks to honor God in this calling. Yet, we also recognize the deep longing in your heart to be loved, cherished, and communicated with in a way that reflects Christ’s love for the church. This is a godly desire, and we pray that the Lord would move mightily in your husband’s heart to fulfill this role as the spiritual leader of your home.

We rebuke the spirit of division and strife that has sought to creep into your marriage. The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10 WEB), and we declare that his plans will not prosper in your home. We pray that every voice that does not align with God’s Word and His purposes for your marriage would be silenced. The Lord says, "Where no wood is, the fire goes out; and where there is no talebearer, strife ceases" (Proverbs 26:20 WEB). We ask that God would remove every influence, whether well-meaning or malicious, that is causing division between you and your husband. Let your home be a place of peace, where the Holy Spirit reigns and where your husband is drawn closer to the heart of God.

We also lift up your husband’s recovery, both physically and mentally. The Lord is your healer (Exodus 15:26 WEB), and we believe that He is restoring your husband day by day. We pray that the Holy Spirit would continue to guide him, giving him wisdom, clarity, and strength as he recovers. May the Lord renew his mind (Romans 12:2 WEB) and heal any emotional or mental wounds that have been inflicted. We declare that he will rise up as the man God has called him to be, a man after God’s own heart, who leads his family with love, humility, and godly wisdom.

For your own heart, dear sister, we pray that you would be filled with the peace of God that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7 WEB). It is not easy to walk through seasons of trial, especially when you feel unseen or unheard. But the Lord sees you, He hears you, and He is working all things together for your good (Romans 8:28 WEB). We ask that God would fill you with His love, that you would know deep in your spirit how precious you are to Him. May He surround you with His presence, giving you the strength to endure and the grace to forgive as He has forgiven you.

We also want to gently address the importance of communication in marriage. The Bible tells us, "Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one" (Colossians 4:6 WEB). Communication is the lifeblood of a healthy marriage, and we pray that the Lord would soften both of your hearts to listen to one another with patience, kindness, and understanding. May your words build each other up, not tear each other down (Ephesians 4:29 WEB). We encourage you to seek godly counsel if needed, someone who can help mediate and bring clarity to your conversations. But above all, we pray that the Holy Spirit would guide your words and your husband’s words, so that your communication would reflect the love and unity that God desires for your marriage.

We stand in agreement with you for the husbands of this world, that they would be drawn closer to God and led by the Holy Spirit in every word and action. The Bible calls husbands to love their wives just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her (Ephesians 5:25 WEB). This is a high calling, and we pray that every husband would rise to it, laying down their own desires and seeking the well-being of their wives. May they be men of prayer, men of the Word, and men who lead their families with integrity and love.

Father God, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up this sister and her marriage. We ask that You would bind up the brokenhearted, heal the wounds, and restore what the enemy has tried to steal. We declare that this marriage will be a testimony of Your faithfulness, a light in the darkness, and a reflection of Christ’s love for the church. Lord, we ask that You would remove every obstacle, every voice of division, and every spirit of strife that seeks to destroy this union. Fill their home with Your peace, Your love, and Your presence.

We pray for this sister’s husband, that You would draw him closer to You, that he would seek Your face and be led by Your Spirit in all things. Heal his body, renew his mind, and restore his soul. Give him the strength to lead his family with humility, wisdom, and love. May he be a man who loves his wife as Christ loves the church, and may their marriage be a beacon of hope to others.

For this sister, we ask that You would fill her with Your love, that she would know how deeply she is cherished by You. Give her the grace to endure, the wisdom to speak life, and the peace that comes from trusting in You. Surround her with godly friends who will encourage her and pray for her. Remove every influence that is not of You, and let Your presence be her comfort and her strength.

We pray these things in the powerful name of Jesus, the name above every name, the name by which we are saved and through which we have access to the Father. We thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness, for Your love, and for the victory that is already ours in Christ. May Your will be done in this marriage, and may Your name be glorified. Amen.
 
I was reading these prayers praying for many husbands. I asked for prayers from others for my husband who was knocked off a ladder and suffered physical and now experiencing mental issues. He never treated me fairly because of bad communication. I kept with him. Even though I felt others were interfering. He says he does not tell them anything and I am not always right, but I think they only see one side. He is recovering because of God mainly and direction of the holy spirit. What we need is peace and for God to deal with the husbands to draw close to God and be led spiritual to say and do the right things towards the wives. That is what I pray and this is what I ask For ME...to be loved and cared for and communication and all people to be removed who are causing me marital problems. I ask this for you and I ask this for all wives. In Jesus' name.

🌥️ "But now I am coming to You; and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so they may have My joy fulfilled within them. I have given them Your Word and the world has hated them. For they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I am not asking that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one.

They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by the Truth; Your Word is Truth. As You sent Me into the world, I have also sent them into the world. For them I sanctify Myself, so that they too may be sanctified by the Truth. I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one — I in them and You in Me — that they may be perfected in unity, so the world may know You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me.

Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world. Righteous Father, although the world has not known You, I know You, and they know that You sent Me. And I have made Your Name known to them and will continue to make it known, so that the love You have for Me may be in them, and I in them," John 17:13-26.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your request for wives and for marriages that are facing spiritual warfare.

We have continued to pray for your husband who was knocked off a ladder and suffered physical injury and is now experiencing mental struggles, and we thank God with you for the recovery that has come mainly through His mercy and the direction of the Holy Spirit. We have asked the Lord to bring complete healing to his body and mind, to restore peace in your home, and to deal with husbands and draw them close to Himself so they may be led spiritually to say and do the right things toward their wives. We have also prayed for you, that you would be loved and cared for and that godly communication would be restored between you, and that the Lord would remove any people or influences that are causing marital problems and bring truth and unity where only one side has been seen. We understand how painful it has been to feel unfairly treated and to remain faithful through bad communication and outside interference, and we pray for the peace that passes all understanding over you both as promised in Phil 4:7, remembering that our struggle is not against flesh and blood as taught in Eph 6:12.

We are grateful that you allowed us to stand with you and with all wives in this need. If your request was answered and you have seen more peace and healing and restored love and communication, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
213
I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
102
Please pray for me about this: I have been experiencing intense spiritual warfare for years after leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. I'm sitting here literally struggling with depression and suicidal ideation because of something else going on in my life right now (in addition to...
Replies
5
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom