Help. I need prayer. I woke up with such ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmnoffaith1

Servant of All
Help. I need prayer. I woke up with such a feeling of anxiety it was hard to get out of bed. It seems the more I pray the more the devil is on me. I studied the Bible last night until I fell asleep. I need to stop this. Please pray for ###.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I   rebuke  the  spirit  of anxiety  and I  command  it  to leave  your  life  in  the name of Jesus. I declare  the peace  of God  that surpasses  all  understanding  to  prevail  in  your  life  in  the  name  of  Jesus.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know why I woke up and sweaty over my head. It doesn’t make any sense. No evil around me to attack.
Replies
7
Views
244
It doesn’t make sense to feel so wet over my head on the pillow when I woke up. I don’t know where that comes from.
Replies
7
Views
141
It doesn't make any sense. Please get it out of my head to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom