I am ### with three children lord Jesus see ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

consolatawitson

Prayer Partner
I am ### with three children Lord Jesus see me through in this condition I am under, Also play for me to care for my children in Jesus name.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father, Please Bless your child in need. Hear their prayers and be with them in their distress. Allow them to feel the comfort of Your love and the presence of the Holy Spirit. We know that all things work together for their good, and we pray that all of their needs be met, and their troubles eased by the peace that only You can give. We know Father that all things are possible with You, and that You can create a way even when no way seems open. Please Lord help your child to stay in faith and to remember there is no problem too large for God. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord you are the father to the fatherless and defender of widows. Psalms 68:5. I pray you supply all her needs according to your riches in glory in the name of Jesus.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm hereby requesting you to pray with me to get house for me and my three children. I've been moving from one place to next. May the divine favour of God and the seller be upon me. May my God supply my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I'm exhausted from moving from...
Replies
9
Views
158
Hi Team, My Name is ### ### ### Please join in agreement with me to pray to your Lord Jesus Christ to have mercy on my children as they have gone far away from God our Lord. They don't know our True Lord. I pray that our mighty Lord may call all my three children ###, ###, and ###, by their...
Replies
12
Views
405
I really need prayers. We have been having so many attacks. The devil has been attacking my business. I was driven away from my shop where I was doing business to survive with me and my three children. And my children since the beginning of this year have not been going to school. I want you...
Replies
4
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom