God, where are you? How can you be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anointedone

Disciple of Prayer
God, where are you? How can you be up there watching while I go through all these?
 
```html
Job 23:8-9 Behold, I go forward, but he is not there;
and backward, but I cannot perceive him;
On the left hand, where he doth work,
but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him
;


When you read the story of Job...he thought God wasn't around...yet God was listening to it all..and acted on every word that was uttered during his conversation with his friends..... all the "advice" his friends gave him...the Lord rebuked...He got angry at their advice and asked Job to pray for their lives...God is listening to your words of unbelief...and when we speak no faith...there is not righteousness before Him...Faith is accounted as righteousness...Job's wife said "curse God and die".....cursing God brings death...even though we might not "say" words that we think are cursing toward God...our unbelief alone does it for us....

Be careful what you listen to and what you obey...you will serve God or man...no in between...the desires of our flesh make us "feel"...feelings have no place in our walk with God.......EVERYTHING in our lives is ordered by God...good and bad..He uses evil and He uses good..in all our trial and tribulations...that HE has placed before us...your walking in His will right now so you can learn to walk in faith...above the situation...placing your belief in HIM and not in things that bring "false comfort"...you may say I'm losing my home...we did and many others are living what prophecy declares to happen in these end times.....Good and bad....it falls on the just and the unjust...life goes on....it's trial, tribulations...it's walking in obedience to His Word no matter what is before us...it's taking the position that faces Him and puts a mind set to follow Him no matter what...it's bringing Him worship and praise through it all and not curses and complaints...it's walking in obedience to His desire and His will...He already did it all....He died...for you and me...there is nothing else He can do...it's our turn...and when we worship and bring Him praise...regardless of what we are going through...that's what gets the favor and blessings and miracles...it's leaning on Him no matter what...

Jesus said...Luke 12:53 51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. 52 For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. 53 Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law." NKJV

God has allowed us all to be tested and tempted to cause us to make a choice between obedience to what God has commanded and disobedience, between Life and Death.

It was that way in the beginning, it will be that way in the end.

Jesus desires to get past the time of testing and into the blessed eternity in the presence of God. [Revelation chapters 20-22]

Lord lead them into the fullness of Truth and to the Place that You have purposed...in Jesus name...
```
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, may you forgive this person for complaining and grant their request in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
8
Views
205
Does it really matter that God keeps my tears in a bottle? If God has the ability to keep my tears in a bottle, then God has the ability to help resolve the issues in my life that I’m asking him for. I have been pleading with God for three years and absolutely nothing has happened. I’ve...
Replies
8
Views
289
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
7
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom