Please pray for ### family as we go thru ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my family as we go thru this next week. We are trying to finish a home and be out by Friday. The buyers are being very difficult and I pray that we get all done and closes without any problems. Praying for help from the Lord in everything we do this week. We need to feel his presence and guidance desperately this week.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, may you open your hands and satisfy this family's request in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree create command decree declare demand into existence 💯GREATLY LIFE I CAN DO IT GREATLY TONIGHT GREATLY OWN A VEHICLE AND OWN A HOME OF MY OWN GREATLY. I FINISH MY STUDIES MY THREE EXAMS DONE MY SIDE HUSTLE MAKES IT GREATLY URGENTLY. LIFE IN I PASS MY QUIZZES FINISH MY LAST COURSE...
Replies
7
Views
175
Hello everyone, During a family get togther yesterday, the tragic and shocking loss of our family cat happened. It happened out of nowhere. I would like to ask please pray our cat is with the Lord now in heaven and is at peace and comfort. Please pray my family is comforted and has relief...
Replies
7
Views
156
My mother suffered a thrombotic stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. In November, she was further diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Over the past year, my sister has been the primary caregiver, bearing most of the responsibility...
Replies
8
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom