Lord In Your Hands

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velmar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Velmar

Guest
LORD GOOD GOD I NEED YOUR HELP, YOU KNOW THE SITUATION WITH MY HOUSE IN ###, I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WOULD ASK THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THERE NOW TO LEAVE AND LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE, CAUSE I AM NEEDING THAT HOUSE AGAIN FOR MYSELF AND I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WOULD TELL THEM TO LEAVE SO I DO NOT HAVE TO ASK THEM. TO LEAVE. THIS WOULD BE MUCH HELP TO ME LORD. I THANK YOU AND GIVE ME FAITH TO BLESS YOUR NAME AND DO GOOD FOR YOU LORD FOR JESUS SAKE AMEN AND AMEN
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, everything is out of my hands right now everything is annoying from the Study to ### to ### to the court. I don’t go on my behalf.
Replies
10
Views
295
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
203
Please join me in prayers tonight ### was laying on my heart, his mind has a mental fog that he is unavailable to see, out last interaction was a month ago, he pretends everything is fine but we both know is not, sadly enough he's a pastor but he's having a huge emotional and spiritual problem...
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom