Please help. I need God right now. I don't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

Disciple of Prayer
Please help. I need God right now. I don't know what to do. As many of you know, I've been trying to reconcile with my wife, whom we have been separated for 5 years. She doesn't want to reconcile, and our two kids pray that God would restore us. Nothing. I'm trying to do ###'s Marriage Fitness Boot Camp as my last option other than divorce. I've been going back to church, I have made friends with a woman who is single, mother, and walking with God. I've started being attracted to her, and not my wife, which I've lost almost all attraction for my wife because we have been separated. Please pray, I need God's help. What do I do?
 
What God has put together no man can put asunder. I rebuke and cancel the spirit of divorce and adultery in the name of Jesus. And I declare restoration of this marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.

What God has put together no man can put asunder. I rebuke and cancel the spirit of divorce and adultery in the name of Jesus. And I declare restoration of this marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
178
Please I’m Asking For Prayers For My ### To Buy A Home For Her & My ###. &. My ### Need Prayers To Remove Acohol From His Tongue & Continue To Be Wonderful Father To My Sweetheart ### & Married His ### Stop Living In Sin Put God First In Life. Keep Safe Working Off Shore, Asking For Prayers For...
Replies
7
Views
412
I really need God right now I’m struggling with work and Finance and my baby father just left us and abandoned us. I pray that God intervenes in my life. Convict ###, I pray that he will follow God and returns because I want my baby to have his parents in his life.
Replies
5
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom