Lord please save my country from any war.. terrorist ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemorehope

Servant of All
Lord please save my country from any war.. terrorist have been spotted in a few area in our country...please forgive our sin, give us chance to repent Lord.. I believe you won't put us into destruction... we trust this prayer in Jesus name AMEN!
 
Lord, send your Angels on to the ### and save them, for you are the only one that can hold back the waters and defeat all evil. In Jesus holy name I pray. Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
308
Dear Lord, please save my marriage from divorce. Please bless my wife with a forgiving and loving heart once again, that she may turn to you and ask for your guidance and grace. That she may come to fear you and love you. Please answer the ### prayers, ### children’s prayers, ### loved one’s...
Replies
10
Views
426
Jesus protect my country from ### virous and heal all those who are sick and take ### the virous and for give us our sins. Amen
Replies
6
Views
30
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom