My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyrodger

Servant of All
Please, I'm asking that you pray for my ###. He is in a very dark place, on drugs and on the street. Our hearts are heavy with dispair for him. Please pray the Lord brings him back to his family, to heal him, and bring him back to trust in the Lord.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, you came to seek and save the lost. I pray for ### that you forgive, heal, restore and save his life from the powers of darkness in the name of Jesus.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m not sure what to do, and in all honesty, I’m not sure if, other than praying if there’s anything that I could or should do. May God’s Will Be Done. All I can say is God Is Great! Let’s just say, the culmination of over ### years of very stupid Very foolish lifestyle...
Replies
10
Views
138
I need prayers for my friend and housemate. He is mentally disabled and everyday is a different issue is becoming hard to live together. Today the new obsession is that I asked him for help for a quotation for a job interview now he is texting in secret codes saying that he’s very concerned he...
Replies
10
Views
128
Lord God Almighty, the most loving and merciful Father to us all. I beg You to help my friend. He has been struggling for months since his relationship ended. He is sick and hasnt been eating. The devil tempted him with alcohol and drugs, and in his weakest and most vunerable time, my friend...
Replies
13
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom