Please, Brethren pray for ###. ### want to get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson2525

Humble Prayer Partner
Please, Brethren pray for ###. ### want to get married this year by the special grace of God. ### know with God all things are possible and that why ### am looking unto Him because He can do all things. ### promise to share the testimony on this website if God can do it for ### this. in Jesus name
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please brethren, pray to the Lord that my ### should send to me the money he promised to send to enable me pay for a service which I told him about. Also pray that the Lord should touch his heart to surprise me and send to me the money for the construction work he wants me to do on our project...
Replies
5
Views
264
Please brethren pray for me that God Almighty will provide money for me today so I can sort my urgent need.
Replies
8
Views
516
Please brethren pray for God to intervene and help and direct me to build orphanage homes and widows foundation and to complete ministry building and renovate mission in this year ###.
Replies
6
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom