Pain That Wont Cease

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannajanna

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me. I have tried so hard to be happy since my husband left 10 horrible months ago. But the pain never goes away. I have tried everything anyone has suggested and everything I can think of but my heart continues to break. I can't understand... most people in failed marriages at least try to get back together. I must not be worth that much. I am trying and trying but I am weary now. I don't know what else to do.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Lord, may ### give her broken heart to You, so then You can put together the broken pieces and heal it. And You remembered those tears that she cried through those lonely nights and there, You too, wept with her. Now dear Lord, give her the grace to move forward instead of looking backwards—and if ### is not connected to a church, may she find the one that You have for her to be planted in as we ask this in Your mighty Name, amen.

4 “Fear not, for you will not be ashamed. Do not be troubled, for you will not be put to shame. You will forget how you were ashamed when you were young. You will not remember the sorrow of being without a husband any more. 5 Your Maker is your husband. His name is the Lord of All. And the One Who saves you is the Holy One of Israel. He is called the God of All the earth. 6 For the Lord has called you like a wife left alone and filled with sorrow, like a wife who married when young and is left,” says your God.-Isaiah 54
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To be truthful with you all whom may see, ive never been the most faithful in anything, especially not in myself. Im hoping for well wishes and good energy to come may way so if you will pray for the not faithful, please do. My name is ###, im only ###. I have ### and ###. As of ### ive been...
Replies
10
Views
122
Lord I must wake up at ### am. Please help me to fall asleep without ### and ### pain issues. No worries, no burdens, I am really burdened by my circumstances. Lord please help me. Send someone to help me. ### pain and not knowing what to do is unbearable sometimes.
Replies
7
Views
268
Good afternoon family. I am in so much pain right now.I don't feel like praying. My heart is so Heavy in my chest. At 1st I stopped my husband from driving my vehicles because he wrecked my Honda Accord. By this year I started back allowing him to drive. This is the second set video of him and...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom