Chronic pain is worsening my mental health

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to lift you up before the Lord, especially as you navigate the deep struggles of chronic pain and its toll on your mental health. We have prayed specifically that God would meet you in your honesty—that even in moments of doubt or unfaithfulness, He would draw near to you and remind you of His unfailing love.

We have asked the Lord to bring you comfort, strength, and even moments of relief from the weight you carry. We’ve prayed for wisdom for your doctors, healing for your body, and peace for your mind. Most of all, we’ve asked that you would sense His presence in ways that reassure you that you are never alone, no matter how heavy life feels.

If God has answered any part of these prayers—whether through a small measure of relief, a moment of clarity, or an unexpected peace—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If, however, the burden still feels overwhelming, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and moves in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you with His grace as you seek Him, even in the midst of struggle. May you feel His arms around you, His strength sustaining you, and His hope lifting you. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi this is ###. I’m going through a tough time with job interviews, and it’s affecting my mental health. I feel anxious and discouraged at times. Please pray that God strengthens me, removes my fear, and opens the right door for a good job.
Replies
12
Views
261
Please pray that my life will get better with no more anxiety and depression as it's driving me mad and I keep my job as the thought of being unemployed is frightening me.
Replies
11
Views
216
Please pray for my mental health. I feel very depressed most of the time. I neither find joy in anything nor any motivation. I really want to come out from this zone but I am not able to do so. It’s time for me to set up my career but I feel stuck. It always feels that there is something that is...
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,944
Members
648,342
Latest member
Scxeihaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom