2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
praise God kindly pray for ### ### not feeling well has difficulty in breathing and sharp pain in the chest needs healing in Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
157
  • Locked
Just want to thank everyone for the uplifting prayers & I got my little Bible back around my neck. I'm so happy my sister gave it to my brother and I got it from him. I'm thankful & very happy !! !!
Replies
5
Views
114
L
  • Locked
Please help me Dear God so that I may do my duty peacefully and happily. At the end of the day I go home with success and a happy mood. Please help me that all my problems are solved. Please help that my daughter get school admission where her younger sister is already studying. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
hello to all my prayer warrior friends ... Please pray for the restoration of my marriage and that my husband won't leave and go and live with the other woman overseas and that he will remain with me and our marriage will be restored better than what it was before ... I thank you Lord from the...
Replies
10
Views
153
  • Locked
Thank you so much Lord for the another life you've given to my ###, prayer for his quick recovery. Prayer also to my fiancee's father, ### strong body and heal his illness. Prayer for all my relatives, friends, and love ones. Keep them everyday. Prayer for all the people who need your help, heal...
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
My grandson has a rash on his body and a low grade fever, that the doctor has diagnosed as a viral infection {which years ago was called fifth disease}. But he had also been put on a medication for something else and had been taking it 3 weeks before my daughter took him to the doctor for this...
Replies
6
Views
151
  • Locked
will you pray that God will send me a roommate and a girl that loves me and will you ask God to help me with the youth at my new church and will you ask God to give me back my friend ###, ###, and ### I miss them a lot and will you ask God to send me a girl that loves me and will you ask God to...
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage, that there will be unconditional love, complete trust, happiness and peace, that the verbal and emotional abuse stops, that my husband will be able to forgive me and overcome all negative feelings. Please pray that there will be no divorce or...
Replies
6
Views
76
  • Locked
praying for ### and the ### to come to an agreement and ### can have the sanctions lifted and the currency to raise.
Replies
3
Views
68
  • Locked
Continue to keep me in your prayers. Please pray for God's favor on my legal issues. I ask that you pray for God to allow me to stay here with my family. God bless you all.
Replies
2
Views
93
Back
Top Bottom