Please help me Dear God so that i may ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter liri
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liri

Guest
Please help me Dear God so that I may do my duty peacefully and happily. At the end of the day I go home with success and a happy mood. Please help me that all my problems are solved. Please help that my daughter get school admission where her younger sister is already studying. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God, get these people, ###, ###, ###, ###... óut of my chatroom, they purposely cause trouble nonstop, & it's really uncomfortable.... help, please help, please remove these people, please make my life easier, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
157
Dear Lord Master, thank You for Your love, please help me decide, I am troubled by a dilemma, i recently purchased a car, the dealer is quite not accommodating when i tried to match the price of other dealers with the same brand. but also i was not happy with the way they pressured me into...
Replies
11
Views
147
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please let me receive so that I may have spiritually in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom