hello to all my prayer warrior friends ... Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

faith888

Servant of All
hello to all my prayer warrior friends ...

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage and that my husband won't leave and go and live with the other woman overseas and that he will remain with me and our marriage will be restored better than what it was before ... I thank you Lord from the bottom of my heart ... Glory to you Lord ... Your ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father I ask tonight Lord that you grant this prayer request. Lord I ask that you bring ### back together Lord and help their relationship better than it was before. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord that You will rebuild ###'s marriage as she continues to put Your first in her situation and heart as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

Unless the Lord builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the Lord guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain.
2 It is vain for you to rise up early,
To sit up late,
To eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.-Psalm 127
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Love is one that loves unconditionally. God loves us, he will and has loved you your whole life. I pray, God, I ask you to remove the adulterous look from his face, and the unfaithfulness. I will make him like a desert, turn him into a parched land, and slay him with thirst. As he chases his lovers, who give him food, and water, wool, and linen. Therefore I will block his path with thornbushes; I will wall him in so he may not find his way. He will chase but not catch them, look but not find. Lord I ask you then to allow him to go back to his wife as at first, for it was better off than now. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my prayer warriors I'm asking prayer today ### and her sadness and doubt and anger fear insecurity all things that Satan does to us I am asking for intercessory prayer for her and her daughters ### and ### and the man who loves her ###. Lord lay your loving hand upon them healing them...
Replies
7
Views
332
Hello my prayer warriors I'm asking prayer today ### and her sadness and doubt and anger fear insecurity all things that Satan does to us I am asking for intercessory prayer for her and her daughters ### and ### and the man who loves her ###. Lord lay your loving hand upon them healing them...
Replies
5
Views
302
Please lift me up and help me pray that the Lord Jesus Christ intervenes and rebukes Satan from me and all of his evil ways and spirits. I’ve been struggling so bad lately with my insecurities and emotions, and the devil knows how to attack. I pray with everything in me for the Lord to rebuke...
Replies
10
Views
560
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom