Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire1224

Disciple of Prayer
Hey guys please keep praying for ### and I. I got to talk to her and we are talking again but as friends, but the thing is that the devil is trying to come between me and her by trying to put some one els in the picture. I pray that the Lord remove that guy out of the picture and reunite us and restore us back together, for her to start felling that Love for me once again that her love not be numb towards me but that her love start to beat for me once again. God please restore!...
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I come before you asking to have ### (###) to reach out to me and to stop letting the devil use her and win. She is trying to cause another riff with the relationship between us and my MOTHER! My mother is and will always be my everything. ### is upset with someone outside of me and my...
Replies
11
Views
192
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
152
Lord I pray ### talk to me praying me and ### talk again. Praying for forgiveness praying ### can forgive me for the mean things I said to her. Lord please forgive me
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom