2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ### to return to God and ###! Pray that his hardened heart is softened and his love for ### restored and no divorce takes place! Pray his love of money, any women, and outside family are no longer holding him captive to return! Thank you!
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
Please pray for my family & me in the name of God, that my family will realize the I am NOT the R word (retarded) & that they will come to realize by some miracle of yours Lord that what they were told 24 years ago about me is wrong & very very out dated & that my family comes to the light & the...
Replies
4
Views
112
F
  • Locked
Need prayer for healing for ###, ###, ###. Financial blessings for ###. Need healing for ### with brain hemorrhage. Need prayer for me to be able to return to ### as soon as possible. Need prayer for ### with Fibrosis. Need prayer for ### for peace within and calmness. Need favor for all. Thanks.
Replies
4
Views
102
R
  • Locked
Hi, My name is ### and my prayer request is to have comfort in my finances, I really want to have my own business, but at the time I need a sturdy and stable job, that I feel good going to every day. May God be with me and show himself to me through this. Also, I am behind on my rent and they...
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
Please pray for both my sons. Both of them will be seeking places to live. I pray that wherever they live is ordained by God. I pray that God be in all their decisions even as far as where they should live.
Replies
3
Views
97
  • Locked
Praise the Lord for giving me a wonderful day with my family. Father I want to thank you for thr far you have brought my relationship. I still have some way to go to live together with my ex wife but so far it has been really positive. Father please keep on giving me the faith and courage to get...
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Heavenly father, I pray for families with lots of children. Please give them the grace to cope and to live for you. Give them joy as they raise their children. You said in your word that children are a blessing for you. Bless their lives as they raise their children to live for you and your...
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
Re: Missing Mom Post yesterday. Thank you all for your prayers, prayers do work. My mom was return safe and sound. Thanks be to God.
Replies
3
Views
122
  • Locked
i pray the that the good God will keep me safe and sound help me to get the money i need to finish paying for my land to finish sending my daughter to school and to build a home for my mother in Jesus name i pray amen
Replies
3
Views
111
  • Locked
i pray that my help will never dies, who have promise me will full fill his promise, i shall not die young i shall live to the promise of the Lord, and my dreams will never be killed by any man, what ever i touch is bless and my going out and in his bless, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
3
Views
78
Back
Top Bottom