Please pray for ### family & me in the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family & me in the name of God, that my family will realize the I am NOT the R word (retarded) & that they will come to realize by some miracle of yours Lord that what they were told 24 years ago about me is wrong & very very out dated & that my family comes to the light & the they accept that I am way more than what the doctors told them I would be when I was born, God grant them acceptance of who I am & make my family understand I am capable of living on my own with my best friend/boyfriend, & that what my family knows about me is wrong & the way my family thinks about me & treats me is out dated & that thinks about me is out dated, Lord God if it be in your will then let it be done, humbly yours, ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Diane sweetheart, know who you are in Christ! You are His masterpiece, you are fearfully and wonderfully made, you are unique, you are His creation, you are perfect because He who made you is perfect.

What matters is what's in our hearts not on the outside, not our past, not our sins! Do not live your life pleasing others, rather do what you need to do to please God! There will always be people who will never be satisfied no matter what we do but in God's eyes we are perfect!

He loves us unconditionally, in spite of all our weaknesses!

Lord, we lift up ###'s family onto Your hands, that they will be blessed with clarity and a pure heart to see what a wonderful miracle You have created in ###. Strengthen ### Lord with the gifts of Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus name Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, During a family get togther yesterday, the tragic and shocking loss of our family cat happened. It happened out of nowhere. I would like to ask please pray our cat is with the Lord now in heaven and is at peace and comfort. Please pray my family is comforted and has relief...
Replies
7
Views
156
Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
12
Views
255
Please let my daughter, who lives abroad, call home every day. Please let my youngest son graduate from university and find a job immediately. Please let my family have enough money each month to pay for electricity, water, internet, and daily living expenses.
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom