Lost Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

km444

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### to return to God and ###! Pray that his hardened heart is softened and his love for ### restored and no divorce takes place! Pray his love of money, any women, and outside family are no longer holding him captive to return! Thank you!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus, You have said in Matthew 19:6 and Mark 10:9 "No human being must separate, then, what God has joined together".

Lord, we ask that You to make a way in this wilderness of healing and restoration in this marriage.

Lord, that Your grace is sufficient to carry them through difficult times, Your power is made perfect in their weaknesses and the power of Christ is in them [2 Corinthians 12:9] As Christians, greater is You that is in them than the evil one in the world because Your power is greater than the power of Satan and all who do his work [2 Chronicles 32:7]. We are so thankful that You are watching to make certain that Your Word is fulfilled and that You are performing it in their marriage [Jeremiah 1:12]. Thank you that You will complete the work that You started in this marriage [Philippians 1:6]. O Sovereign LORD, You are God! Your words are trustworthy, and You have promised these good things to them. You have said that You will build a home for them and that it pleases You to bless their marriage so it will continue before You forever [iI Samuel 7:25-29].

You have spoken, and with your blessing, this home and marriage will be established with blessings forever.

Lord, we pray that You will allow healing and reconciliation to take place. That whatever hurts or disappointments they have experienced can be mended through the power of Your undying eternal Love. We realize Father that they cannot change anything that has happened. But, they can go forth together keeping, renewing and once again honoring their vows. We ask that You endow them with wisdom to endure and a tongue that speaks healing, restoration & peace.

Lord, we ask that You would mend their hearts closely together and be the center of their marriage. Lord we ask that they seek forgiveness for any wrongdoing. We pray that they extend love and patience to one another and that the lines of communication, sensitivity as well as understanding are once again opened. We ask that You will allow all the pain, hurt and disappointment to begin to subside. Lord we ask that forgiveness is welcomed by each of them. Lord we ask that You would allow Your joy to flow once again from heart to heart between them. Father we ask that You direct them as they seek You first in building trust, transparency and intimacy. Father we pray peace over their household.

In the name of Jesus, Amen. <3
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank God my husband's echo lady weekend came back showing everything is normal. Today he got laid off from work. He is ###. This is a high expense year ftom us due do medical bills after my hip surgery, large drainage project in our backyard, our daughter's wedding and buying out lease on my...
Replies
12
Views
156
I need prayer for comfort closer I feel so lonely now that my husband of ,### yrs is gone I just don't know what to do. I pray but I still feel empty. ###
Replies
13
Views
241
You may have seen in the news a mother of 3 lost her children while going through ###. ###. ### and ###. Shes ###. Lost her 3 children and husband and still has ###. Let's keep her in our prayers God forgive her. Heal her. Restore her life. Be her comfort. God please lead her closer to you that...
Replies
13
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom