2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Holy Spirit, Please pour your healing waters over ###, and remove all the cancer cell out of his body, I beg of you holy spirit to answer my prayers. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
228
  • Locked
I ask for prayer by ###, a child who loves God, has his first Bible and is starting to walk the walk. Has bronchitis and needs healing. Please pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
95
E
  • Locked
Lord I pray that my Bible study group will get stronger in our faith for you Lord and we will have new members to join our Bible study group.
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
Pray for my family please that God's will bless us. We are in turmoil. To put His grace around us and save us from our own destruction. I ask His Holy Spirit intervene before all is lost. Multiply what love is left that we may glorify Him in all things.
Replies
6
Views
105
  • Locked
I have been abused several times. Despite attending several seminars, reading a lot about boundaries and abuse, I don't know the reason, but I always find myself in a situation where I am abused again and again. My ### has been abusing me constantly. She is against Christianity, criticizes me...
Replies
5
Views
108
  • Locked
Please pray for ### healing and recovery from illness. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
109
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal courage and safety for children.
Replies
4
Views
132
  • Locked
please pray that God protects my little ### from people who would hurt them. that He moves today to end the suffering in my ###'s life. thank you
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
Hi brothers and sisters, there was a girl that I own like a sister gave her everything I could give when she asked for help during her pregnancy. I used to leave my house keys now and then with her. One day she asked about me not wearing earrings and why I didn't make one. I said to her I didn't...
Replies
3
Views
172
  • Locked
please pray that God will send someone to me who can love me really and is not a ### or ### and who would not do it even to get back at me
Replies
6
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom