Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

lore09

Servant
please pray that God will send someone to me who can love me really and is not a ### or ### and who would not do it even to get back at me
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For your Maker is your husband,
The Lord of hosts is His name;
And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel;
He is called the God of the whole earth.
 
Isaiah 54:5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please send my child a spouse. Please change my other child’s attitude. I pray to get through to them. I pray they get happily married and have children. Please keep my children safe. Please let me get a chance to get back in my sister and niece’s lives.
Replies
5
Views
118
pray as I feel so worthless as I have no children and not married and may not be able to have children . pray as I would come a pastor if have children pray for my nieces and nephews pray for ### and ### pray that I can get her a present . pray for ### that he can do well in his a levels pray...
Replies
11
Views
219
Demon possessed moms have been constantly stalking and harassing me and using their children as weapons from Satan to attack me. Please pray for me to get some type of restraining order so these demon possessed moms will stop harassing me. Please pray for me that Jesus heals whatever trauma in...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom