By ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hofmeisterella

Humble Prayer Warrior
I ask for prayer by ###, a child who loves God, has his first Bible and is starting to walk the walk. Has bronchitis and needs healing. Please pray for ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers for healing, for my eyes that I get better and won’t lose my eyesight, also for a bump I got outside of my left eyelid, that it can be removed and won’t be painful or dangerous, for my general health also I’ve been sick from bronchitis, I believe it’s stress because of lack of...
Replies
6
Views
129
Pray for my daughter who is ### years old single and living alone in another town near her workplace. She during the night she suffered shortness of breath and she is unable to breath properly. When she was a toddler till about ###yrs she was treated for bronchitis and used asthma pumps. She...
Replies
9
Views
161
Please pray for me to be healed. Pray that my Acute Bronchitis/nagging cough will leave me. May God bless you all.
Replies
9
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom