Heavenly father, i pray for families with lots ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doing good

Servant of All
Heavenly father, I pray for families with lots of children. Please give them the grace to cope and to live for you. Give them joy as they raise their children. You said in your word that children are a blessing for you. Bless their lives as they raise their children to live for you and your glory. In Jesus name amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with doing good, but I also pray for all families from one to however many ### in Jesus name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 127:5 – “Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 127:5 speaks to the blessing of having a large...
Replies
9
Views
234
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 144:12 – “Then our sons in their youth will be like well-nurtured plants, and our daughters will be like pillars carved to adorn a palace.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, David paints a beautiful picture of the...
Replies
8
Views
214
Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging You as my refuge and my strength. I pray for Your divine protection against those who rise up against me. Especially envious insecure sister in law ### who had causing conflicts in my marrige not just with my husband but also to all of the...
Replies
10
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom