abc
Account Closed
Lord please give me a good day. My father does not even have the mind to quit smoking. There is nothing that you don’t know about my family. My father is a sinner. Please forgive my father for damaging his body which is the temple of Holy Spirit. Please do not abandon my father. My father is not a Christian. Lord please make him accept you as his God, our savior. I humbly request you to grant good health to my father and make him successfully quit smoking. Lord I ask you to purify my father’s mind, spirit, body, and soul. I thank you for granting my wish.
I also pray for good health of ### who was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and 1 spot on brain. Today he has another MRI for his brain. I pray that there are no more tumors and doctors will not find any abnormality in his brain. Lord I request you to heal your servant completely, restore him to full health and may him have a long happy blessed life with his family.
Amen.
I also pray for my grand mother who has cancer in her spine. Cancer has spread through her body and now there are cancer cells even in her feet. She suffers from excruciating pain and doctors told that it is a miracle that she even survived for about ### years. She cannot stand on her feet and is completely bed ridden. My grandfather, her husband, takes care of her. I pray that God takes away all the pain from her.
Thank you.
I also pray for good health of ### who was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and 1 spot on brain. Today he has another MRI for his brain. I pray that there are no more tumors and doctors will not find any abnormality in his brain. Lord I request you to heal your servant completely, restore him to full health and may him have a long happy blessed life with his family.
Amen.
I also pray for my grand mother who has cancer in her spine. Cancer has spread through her body and now there are cancer cells even in her feet. She suffers from excruciating pain and doctors told that it is a miracle that she even survived for about ### years. She cannot stand on her feet and is completely bed ridden. My grandfather, her husband, takes care of her. I pray that God takes away all the pain from her.
Thank you.
