For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family & me in the name of God, that my family will realize the I am NOT the R word (retarded) & that they will come to realize by some miracle of yours Lord that what they were told 24 years ago about me is wrong & very very out dated & that my family comes to the light & the they accept that I am way more than what the doctors told them I would be when I was born, God grant them acceptance of who I am & make my family understand I am capable of living on my own with my best friend/boyfriend, & that what my family knows about me is wrong & the way my family thinks about me & treats me is out dated & that thinks about me is out dated, Lord God if it be in your will then let it be done, humbly yours, ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING MY FAMILY AND A HUBBIE GREATLYYYY.MONEY IS POWER I THINK 🤔 THATS WHAT I NEED FREEDOM TO HAVE IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK TO GET MY FAMILY AND HUBBIE FREEDOM IN MY LIFE HEALING ❤️‍🩹 THEY DONT HATE ME BRAINWASHING IS OUT GREATLYYY ABOUT ME IM NOT TRYING TO HURT...
Replies
9
Views
141
Dear lord,i thank you for all your blessings and love you have given to our family and my life.thankyou so much father,i am so grateful for this.but father today I came here to ask you and tell all my problems to you, father right now I'm too tired jesus too tired and I can't handled anything,my...
Replies
11
Views
160
Prayers please. I got a job, and told my family, causing chaos. My sister got envious/jealous of the job, stopped talking, and started slamming things. She says that now she will be the only poor one. My mother accused me of lying about job training, 15 minutes away in the next town over, to...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom