Salvation For ### and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hofmeisterella

Humble Prayer Warrior
I ask for prayer for ### and ###. They need to know the Lord Jesus. May God sensitive hearts to accept Jesus as their savior.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the deliverance of ### and his family. Pray that they accept Christ and all strongholds are broken in their lives. We would like to get married which is blocked by the salvation issue. Please pray for our wedding and a good marriage life
Replies
13
Views
125
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:174 – “I long for your salvation, Lord, and your law gives me delight.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep yearning for God’s salvation while finding great joy in God’s law. The word...
Replies
9
Views
50
Please pray for my husband, ###. He comes from a family background deeply rooted in Shamanism for generations. Please pray that God will soften his heart, break every spiritual stronghold, and draw him to Jesus. May he be set free from anything that keeps him from Christ and freely choose to...
Replies
10
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom