I'm still praying for the restoration of my marriage. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenwise

Disciple of Prayer
I'm still praying for the restoration of my marriage. We just had our 20th wedding anniversary on ###/### but two days later, she filed a TPO against me stating that I was 'stalking' her by my excessive calling and emailing expressing my love and desire for her. Our court date is ###/###. Even with all this, I love her so much and still believe that God is going to restore and heal our marriage.
 
O Lord, our healer and provider, thank you for restoring this marriage Lord. Bless this couple with forgiveness and unconditional love, bring them closer and bind them in Your unfailing love. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, We know that you invented marriage and hate divorce. We know that nothing is impossible with You and that You are the God of restoration. Please come into this marriage which is now so chaotic and order the steps of both the husband and the wife. Please show them your will and guide them in your love and forgiveness. Please heal both of their hearts and show them the way back to You and each other. Please give the strength and steadfastness to obey your will in all things and to make You the center of their lives and their marriage. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
The number one thing I have learned is to give space and trust The Lord through daily prayer! He will lead you to good and return your spouse in time if this is his will, but you have to listen to what the spirit says and not your fleshly desires! I will pray!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
222
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
241
Brethren and sisters, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I place every area of my life and assignment into God’s hands. I am trusting the Lord for wisdom, clarity, and excellence in my professional responsibilities, including important reports and leadership decisions. I pray that my...
Replies
5
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom