Please pray for my cousin. She is given herself ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
Please pray for my cousin. She is given herself to the enemy. She doesn't like Christianity, lies, accuses, criticizes, and makes my life hell.

Please, pray that I find a way out of here. I desperately need to get out of here.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Her tension solve and. God bless her to all work. God will sorry for all duties. God will bless her children and all work. She will get good life.
Replies
7
Views
279
Pray for my good middle-aged Christian cousin Ms. ### to be protected and blessed at work and in every way where she lives in ###. Pray for God to deliver and watch over Ms. ### with his angels. Pray for my cousin Ms. ### to be increased financially in ###. Pray for Ms. ### to find a better...
Replies
9
Views
262
My dear heavenly father I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need for the Salvation of my cousin ###. Father my prayer is that you would open up spiritual eyes so he can see the truth of the Glorious gospel that God of this world has blinded ###. Father you know in...
Replies
6
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom