J
JMaria
Guest
I need for ALL Christians to pray for ### who is my ex-boyfriend. He has been suffering with alcohol and he isn't saved.
I need to have God's Help to walk away from him as I can't save him anymore from his addiction. I have given him too many chances and he refuses to try his best to be a better man.
God needs to soften his heart of stone and the stronghold that the devil has on his life.
Pray for his parents who are in denial when it comes to their son ### of how he did treat me back in ###. He did abuse me with his anger and rage because he found out the bad news that he is the father from another lady's daughter.
I need to have God's Help to walk away from him as I can't save him anymore from his addiction. I have given him too many chances and he refuses to try his best to be a better man.
God needs to soften his heart of stone and the stronghold that the devil has on his life.
Pray for his parents who are in denial when it comes to their son ### of how he did treat me back in ###. He did abuse me with his anger and rage because he found out the bad news that he is the father from another lady's daughter.
