Strength, Answers, And Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvonnewilma

Prayer Warrior
Father God, as my family starts this upcoming week hold us close and keep us safe. Please give us the strength to overcome the obstacles known and unknown as we move forward. Please bless us and bring good fortune and healing. Help us to keep our family together and to provide for our children. Father God please bring truth and vindication into our lives. Thank you for the renewed spirits and peace you have brought to us as we work through this very difficult time in our lives. All the glory, honor, and praise belongs to you now and forever. Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today, I come to You with a heavy heart. I don't fully understand why I am feeling discouraged, worried, and overwhelmed. So many things are on my mind—our finances, our situation, our future, and even my journey in blogging. Lord, please take away the fear, anxiety, discouragement...
Replies
14
Views
246
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and fill me with His peace, hope, and sustaining grace. Please pray that He would help me function well and continue trusting Him each day. 🙏
Replies
12
Views
197
Dear God, With a humble and grateful heart, I lift up this prayer to You. Thank You for sustaining me through every challenge, every burden, and every moment when I felt weak and alone. Even during the times when I almost lose hope, You continue to give me strength, guidance, and reasons to keep...
Replies
8
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom