2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

R
  • Locked
I do not have peace about a relationship I am in.
2
Replies
11
Views
187
  • Locked
I've not been a Christian very long. I ask in the name of Jesus, for you to pray for me to have more faith, and for God to show me how to pray. Thanks, ###
Replies
6
Views
90
K
  • Locked
I know I posted this prayer request last week. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has prayed for me. We are still not back together, but I have been praying and hoping that God will make where right now there seems to be no way. I just want to show her that I love her and I will...
Replies
8
Views
268
B
  • Locked
I'm praying for my breakthrough, ### still praying to Allah but I know God is able to change his life around. Praying that God gives me strength to love the person and hate the act.
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for my family that the Lord, restore, protect, and govern our home shine. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
5
Views
123
W
  • Locked
Please pray for us. Recently our family has been fractured and my children have been removed from my home. Please pray for the safe return of ### (5), ### (9) and ### (14) to our loving household. - ### and ###
Replies
5
Views
111
  • Locked
I am fasting for this petition. Please pray that ### responds positively to me and arranges firm plans to meet up with me. This is really important as it is pivotal to our relationship. Please pray that this happens very soon. A miracle is really needed here.
Replies
3
Views
128
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for ###, that God speaks to your daily life and transform your mind and your heart. God is all powerful and nothing is impossible for Him Amen.
Replies
10
Views
146
  • Locked
The Lord has brought me in contact with several people from my family who are either on the wrong track, are completely unbelievers, or seem to be ready to be part of a church. Please, pray that I am able to be a good witness for Jesus in words and way of being.
Replies
3
Views
151
  • Locked
My cousin ### has read the Bible several times, is serious about the Lord and His work, however has been brain washed by a sect that calls itself church, has a "prophet", and distorts the real Bible words. Please, pray that Jesus open her eyes.
Replies
6
Views
112
Back
Top Bottom