I do not have peace about a relationship I ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revelationfire
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, I offer you ### and ### and ask you to bless them. Give them the courage to talk about their feelings for each other and be honest with each other. If they are meant to be together, let it happen, if not pls help them end things. I pray this in Jesus name! Amen
Replies
6
Views
312
Dear lord Jesus, I thank you for today and for all the blessings that you honoured me with! I pray that ### and ### will have an honest deep conversation about their future together. I pray this ok Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
298
Again I'm asking for prayer over some specific very important but unspoken request. Please pray with me about them and also that I will have peace in my heart over a specific situation something I had to go through before. That I trust and believe God will not let me and my spouse have to ever...
Replies
6
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom