My cousin ### has read the Bible several times, is serious about the Lord and His work, however has been brain washed by a sect that calls itself church, has a "prophet", and distorts the real Bible words.
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
My cousin ### has been suffering from Endometriosis and Fallopia tube blockage for the past ### years now. She has done about ### times surgery and still now ok. And because of this it has caused so many harms on her making one of her liver to shrink and the other one not 100 percent active. My...
my cousin ### has Glioblastoma brain tumor and I do not know how much longer she has to live. And my friend ### has lung Cancer and is having advanced chemo if he did not he would only have a few months to live.
My cousin has been admitted to the hospital due to breathing issues, but it turned out to be a heart problem and the doctors say there is only ###% chance and risky for a bypass surgery. Please pray