2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank you all for praying for our services. We had a lot of people coming in and hearing the word of God. Jesus temptation was proof that He was the saviour of the world. He was tempted for food, for money and for power over the world. Jesus was the conqueror over the enemy and we should too. No...
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
Please make my blood test result be fine and make me be well.
Replies
7
Views
187
  • Locked
Am trying to get my kids from ### and don't have the money to do so.
Replies
5
Views
121
A
  • Locked
Please pray for the little girl dog ###, who was hit by a car and survived, pray that hips heal and she continues to thrive. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
77
  • Locked
Please pray as ### goes for two interviews tomorrow. Help ### sleep well tonight and be great tomorrow.
Replies
6
Views
70
  • Locked
Jesus standing on your word....to heal.thank
Replies
6
Views
120
  • Locked
I have had a family member pass away asking for comfort in our loss, also my husband is laid off and unemployment is about to run out. I know worry is a sin, but I worry about our bills and I pray that he will be called back and that a job will open up for myself with more hours. Also, my family...
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
Please pray that my friendship with ### can be repaired. We work in the same industry so it's important we make amends. Even if only to help lead him back to God. Thank u & amen.
Replies
10
Views
210
  • Locked
please pray that God continues to bring me and my ### closer together I am thankful thatt he is back home I would just love to communicate a little better and we will be stronger than ever before
Replies
8
Views
127
I
  • Locked
Thank you Lord, my friend and I are now talking again and we have hit it off like there was no silence between us. May you please keep our friendship strong and may we both benefit and learn from our friendship. May it grow and last a lifetime if it is your will Lord. Thank you for your prayers...
Replies
7
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom