please pray that God continues to bring me and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjphat19

Prayer Warrior
please pray that God continues to bring me and my ### closer together I am thankful thatt he is back home I would just love to communicate a little better and we will be stronger than ever before
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for your success as God wills and according to his love and mercy In Jesus name Amen.
 
Through God and in His way and plans everything would just be in place.. that is how wonderful He is.. I know through Him and through your faith Your request will be granted in His will.. Amen and Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please allow me to fall pregnant this month. We’ve been trying so hard and I continue to live in hope.
Replies
11
Views
190
Jesus, I do not understand why I am not getting justice. The people at my workplace are causing me a lot of pain, and it is becoming very difficult for me to work. They seem happy while I continue to suffer. If they have done wrong, please bring truth and justice. Please help me, give me...
Replies
8
Views
136
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom