Many Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisawat

Servant of All
I have had a family member pass away asking for comfort in our loss, also my husband is laid off and unemployment is about to run out. I know worry is a sin, but I worry about our bills and I pray that he will be called back and that a job will open up for myself with more hours. Also, my family has had the flu. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Dear God, please guide Your child as she faces this undertakings in her life... I know You are there in Her side.. Give her enough strength Lord.. and that may her request be granted accdg to Your will.. in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Finances to survive, serious health problems in the family, loss of ability to go anywhere so I can only work for paying projects at home. In addition, as an immigrant I am very concerned about myself, my children and grandchildren even though we are all American citizens, but we are not from...
Replies
7
Views
310
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
10
Views
168
Please pray for me many needs, prayer for ### to feel God’s presence and peace. Prayers for ### to feel his presence and peace.
Replies
5
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom