Please pray that they find no cancer in this ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter aarrington
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and ask God that the spots on my leg and under my eye are not skin cancer and that the spots under my eye won't get bigger. I've battled skin cancer before and I'm very worried. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
12
Views
353
Please, please pray for my ### who has cancer and is having a PET scan on ###. Please pray that the cancer has NOT spread and is not invasive. We want him to be able to receive radiation as he cannot have surgery. He can’t have radiation if it has spread. Please please pray for favorable results...
Replies
6
Views
312
Dear Lord, please completely heal my dad from stage 4 cancer. Let all the polyps be completely gone. We may not always agree with each other and I still have personal sentiments on him, but he doesn't deserve cancer. When he lost his job, our family struggled even more financially. Please help...
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom