I am still seeking to find another job that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaM

Prayer Partner
I am still seeking to find another job that has health insurance benefits. Please continue to pray for this along with me. Thank you so much and God bless you all.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I pray that you will find the stability in your employment situation and that God will bless you so that others might see his good works in you and it strengthen our faith. I pray in Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, hope all is well. In the name of Jesus, I pray that everyone is doing well, and may God bless you, protect you, and fill your life with peace and happiness. I have great news tomorrow I start my new assistant teacher job, and I should be very excited to start a new job after how...
Replies
9
Views
172
I am still seeking continuous prayer for my husband ### who is feeling weak and didn't eat for few days.
Replies
8
Views
386
Dearest Lord Jesus Christ, I come before you today with open arms asking that you grant me a work from home job. I haven’t written back here since my last prayer request because I haven’t been myself lately. I feel so lost and out of touch. It’s been 2 months already and I still haven’t found...
Replies
6
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom