Today a long time family friend lost her 16 ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loria
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Loria

Guest
Today a long time family friend lost her ### year old daughter due to complications of the flu, prayers needs for her family please and thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Lord, we pray for this dear family who has lost their daughter—wrap your loving arms around them and grant them peace and serenity and Lord, help them through this difficult situation. In the Holy Name of Jesus I Pray—AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend ### lost her father two days before due to corona. Today her husband is also critical and is admitted in ICU in a hospital in ###. Doctors are saying his lung infection is not reducing and his oxygen level is critical. Please pray for him as my friend cannot bear another loss.
Replies
10
Views
369
  • Locked
My friend's father passed away yesterday. Please pray for her family, for peace, for support during this difficult time, for their salvation and that God manifests Himself in their lives. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
Replies
7
Views
506
  • Locked
A friend lost her step daughter to suicide about a month ago. Please pray for them as they try to make sense of it and deal with the grief. Her husband (the dad) is really struggling. Their hearts are broken.
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom