16 Pregnant Please Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter chillstudd
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chillstudd

Guest
Please pray for me that the father of my child and I will be reunited. I don't want to do this all alone. We are 3 hours apart from each other and if everything works out he should be able to come home with me this weekend. I'm very alone...I've felt depressed and I need him here with me. I'm 7 months. Please pray for him to come back with me this next weekend.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray that God's will be done in this scenario and in everyone in your and our lives, even when things aren't looking good...in Jesus name
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praying that the Lord's will be done in your life. I pray that whatever is best for you and your baby in the long run...is what God provides. You are stronger than you realize. And God WILL PROVIDE. Keep your eyes on Jesus, he loves you and that baby, and the daddy :)

Just breathe....stress only makes things harder on the baby inside of you!!!! Put it all in God's healing hands!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
172
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for "perseverance and the encouragement of Scripture," Rom 15:4. Thank You "The Best King of Israel inquired of the Lord," and "You said," 1 Sam 23:2, "told him," 1 Sam 30:7-8, "answered," 2 Sam 2:1, "replied," 2 Sam 5:19, and, "said" 2 Sam 5:23, each time... He was 5 for 5...
Replies
12
Views
184
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for "perseverance and the encouragement of Scripture," Rom 15:4. Thank You "The Best King of Israel inquired of the Lord," and "You said," 1 Sam 23:2, "told him," 1 Sam 30:7-8, "answered," 2 Sam 2:1, "replied," 2 Sam 5:19, and, "said" 2 Sam 5:23, each time... He was 5 for 5...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom