Bring Us Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
I pray our merciful Father in all his wisdom will set aside the past words and anger we've sewn. That we may find comfort and support in each other. Let God's love once again be our bond. Pray the closer he draws us to him. The closer we become for His glory.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
i pray for this request that it may be granted accdg to Your will oh Lord.. in Jesus name i pray AMEN
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 9:11: But the LORD has strengthened Rezin’s foes against them and has spurred their enemies on. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 9:11 reveals God’s response to Israel’s persistent rebellion and arrogance. Despite their...
Replies
6
Views
331
God, I pray that one day she realizes that no one will ever love her more deeply than I do. I take full accountability for my timeline not aligning with hers, but my intentions were never to delay our future. I was trying to strengthen my faith, grow as a man, and ensure that I was truly ready...
Replies
9
Views
167
Bless our trip and Bring us peace Jesus and heal and bring wisdom guidance and strength and deliverance from all enemy forces Lord open miracle blessed doors and for a restored miracle house for us please and help to sleep well and bless appointments, amen
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom