Mental Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
My daughter has accepted Jesus recently and is very vulnerable. She has been doing everything to change, to hold her marriage together. She takes medicine for depression, for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and some other issues.

On the last days she has been crying no stop without even being able to recognize the reason (so she says and probably thinks).

She is also very sensitive and is on the verge of going out of control again.

Lord, please, give her mental health, peace, and the feeling of your love and constant presence with her.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter struggling with ### and has ### and ###, ###. She is struggling so much lately with her ### it’s preventing her from eating and daily activities. Please pray for her healing
Replies
14
Views
209
Please pray for my mental health as I am trying to find right medication. Thank you. God bless. -###
Replies
13
Views
449
My ex, ###, recently came to know the Lord. She struggles however with jealousy, anger, paranoia, and psychotic episodes. I suspect demonization. Please restore her to sound mind, with permanence therein.
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom