Please Pray That I Can Be Able To Forget My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that I can be able to forget my ex boyfriend ### at last, because I feel there is still an invisible link between us that is not broken yet and that don't allow me to forget the past and go ahead and find someone else, normally I'm able to forget men more easily but it's been months now
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Jesus will provide a job so that I can be able to afford 2 cat homes, and curse the ### government as they did injustice governance used court to sue the opposition just to get them out and so they could retain their power in ###.
Replies
5
Views
249
Life in i get a new home to move stayyyyyyyy where myself and 2 cats and i can be happy 😊 secure healthy no worries just focus on starting a new day with fun greatlyyyy..Life in i get to pack up organizing all of my belongings that are cute or classy just a very light amount enough for a 5Th...
Replies
12
Views
360
I’ve been a smoker for probably ### years and the Lord Saved Me and I Don’t have the Strength in myself to quit. I also need pray to stop pain medication that I take from a Dr for my pain in my Collapsed back and bone disease . Even though it’s legal I want to be Sober minded Before My Lord. My...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom